The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.
– Warren Buffett
Trading Pinnacle Membership Course Curricullum
- What are the different types of markets?
- How Do You trade ?
- When Can You Trade?
- Who Trades?
- Why Trade ?
- Margin Trading 101: Understand How Your Margin Account Works in different types of markets
2. Functioning of Stock Market
3. Stock Market Participants
4. Basic Terminologies
5. Why do companies go public
6. Why do people invest in stocks
7. What Happens when you buy a stock
8. Stock Market Segments
9. Types of Trading in Stocks
10. Introduction To Derivative Trading
2. Forex Trading For Professionals
3. Introduction To Commodity Markets
4. Commodity Trading For Professionals
5. Government Securities Trading
6. Crypto Currency Trading
7. Mutual Funds
8. ETF, Capital Exchange Traded Funds
2. Trading Platforms
3. Three Main Types of Analysis
4. Types of Charts
- Support and Resistance Levels
- Japanese Candlesticks
- Moving Averages
- Popular Chart Indicators
- Oscillators and Momentum Indicators
- Important Chart Patterns
- Pivot Points
Chapter 7 : Take your technical analysis and chart reading skills to another level by learning Heikin Ashi, Elliott Wave Theory and harmonic price patterns.
- Heikin Ashi
- Elliott Wave Theory
- Harmonic Price Patterns
Chapter 8 : Dig deeper into more technical analysis concepts like trading divergences, breakouts and using multiple time frames on your charts
- Trading Divergences
- Market Environment
- Trading Breakouts and Fakeouts
- Multiple Time Frame Analysis
2. How do Market Players use Fundamental Analysis
3. Usage of Fundamental Analysis in Stocks
4. Usage of Fundamental Analysis in Forex
Chapter 10 : Learn how to gauge whether the market is bullish or bearish, how to trade during news releases and how to potentially make money without price moving.
- Market Sentiment
- Trading the News
- Carry Trade
Chapter 11 : Learn how other asset classes like stocks, bonds and commodities and foreign exchange market affect each other
- The U.S. Dollar Index
- Intermarket Correlations
- Using Equities to Trade FX
- Country profiles
- Currency Crosses
2. Understanding P&L Statement
3. Understanding Balance Sheet Statement
4. Understanding Cash Flow Statement
2. Leverage Ratios
3. Valuation Ratios
4. Operating Ratios
2. Equity Research
3. DCF Primer
4. Using FII & DII Data
5. Fundamental Analysis Conclusion
2. Why The Mind Matters In Making Money
3. Things That Separate Winners From Looser
Chapter 16 : Learn how to develop a trading plan, create a trading system and maintain a trading journal
- Developing Your Own Trading Plan
- Which Type of Trader Are You?
- Create Your Own Trading System
- Keeping a Trading Journal
Chapter 17 : Develop the proper risk management skills and mindset so you don't become part of the 95% of new traders who end up losing all their money
- Risk Management
- The Number 1 Cause of Death of Traders
- Position Sizing
- Setting Stop Losses
- Scaling in and out
- Currency Correlations
2. Introducing Futures Contract
3. The Futures Trade
4. Leverage & Payoff
5. Margin & M2M
6. Margin Calculator
7. All About Shorting
8. Futures Pricing
9. Hedging With Futures
10. Open Interest
2. Call Option Trading
3. Put Option Trading
4. Buying And Selling
5. Moneyness Of An Option Contract
4. Volatility Basics
6. Greek Interactions
7. Greek Calculator
8. Case Studies
2. Bull Put Spread
3. Call Ratio Back Spread
4. Bear Call Ladder
5. Synthetic Long & Arbitrage
6. Bear Put Spread
7. Bear Call Spread
8. Put Ratio Back Spread
9. The Long Straddle
11. The Short Straddle
12. The Long Strangle
13. The Short Strangle
14. Iron Condor
15. Max Pain
16. Pcr Ratio
2. Classifying Your Market Activity
3. Taxation For Investors
4. Taxation For Traders
5. Turnover, Balance Sheet, And P&L
6. ITR Forms
Chapter 23 : Some final words of wisdom before you venture out into the challenging world of trading.
2. Trading Scams
3. Binary Options
4. Career in Trading
5. Graduation Speech
Who can Buy this Course?
Students and House Wives
You are a Student/House wife and want to know how Stock market works and how to Invest in Stocks confidently.
Stock market Beginner
You are a beginner and want to know how to Invest in Stocks confidently.
Stock Market Investor
You want to learn Future and options, Technical analysis, options writing and pair trading.
You are a knowledge seeker and want to know about business, sectors and economy of India.
You are an Investment advisor and want to help clients with your knowledge.
You are planning to join or switch your job in the stock market domain and make a career.
Ready to get started?
Duration for membership is 2 months and lifetime support from our trainers
Frequently Asked Questions
What is this course all about?
This course is for people who wish to begin a career in stock markets in India or simply learn about financial markets. This course has been prepared with a view to provide candidates with a comprehensive and in depth knowledge about the financial markets.
Who can join the stock market course?
Our course is useful for students, retail investors, career seekers, teachers, finance professionals, housewives, retired person and anybody having interest in the subject.
I have no experience in business and finance. Can I join the course?
Of course you can join our course. The course is designed for beginners as well as for advanced level people. All topics in the curriculum are taught from the basics and it is not necessary to have a prior background in stock markets.
Will this course cover only theoretical concepts?
The best thing about our course is that we provide practical hands on experience to our students. During the lectures students will be shown and introduced to various financial websites, databases, and DEMAT terminals.
What can I expect after completing the course?
After completion of our course you will develop a good understanding about the Indian stock market, how to invest, where to invest, how to select stocks, fundamental analysis, technical analysis, futures and options, and option strategies
How can i get my doubts cleared?
Interactive doubt clearing sessions are arranged from to time. you can also clear your doubts through Whatsapp.